Gain academic credit for your research

You can receive academic credit for research by registering for HUBI X-498 Undergraduate Research in Human Biology, which in some cases can count towards Human Biology degree requirements. Undergraduate research programs such as Integrated Freshman Learning Experience (IFLE), Science, Technology, and Research Scholars (STARS) give students interested in research the opportunity to work in a lab as early as their freshman year. Students in IFLE begin research the summer before their freshman year.